segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

In The Wrong Place

Sometimes I look around and see only gloom
In every corner and every place is full of bad things
Sometimes I look at myself and see:
"I don't deserve to live in this world!"

I'm human! A human being self-destructive!

We don't have more water to drink
Inside my chest is no more air
My tongue no longer feel the taste of food
And my mind is full of crap

Maybe it's time to go back
The only place we deserve
Now is the time to stop
Forever alone in the dark

Sometimes I look at you, "I love you "
Sometimes maybe, just maybe...
I think we're in the right place
Living in the right place at the right time.

Um comentário:

Vanessa M. Leão disse...

Rodolfito, obrigada! Você que é foda, poxa!
Se um dia eu escrever um livro, vou te convidar para tocar no dia do lançamento dele.
Gostei muito desse post! Depois você tem que anexar o áudio das músicas para a gente ouvir. :D